Got service by mistake was searching for SecurusTech and Securustel came up. They said cancel anytime but no way to contact them to cancel.

I'm still trying to cancel. Filed dispute with my card but haven't got any feedback except that it is being investigated. I haven't use there service once and they are hitting my card every month for $29.99. If anyone know how to stop them please post.

Would love to have a phone number or email address. Anyway to stop the bleeding.

I guess I could cancel the card. That is a thought yes I can call and cancel the card that would work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. SecurusTel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at SecurusTel.

Comments

Stanchfield, Minnesota, United States #1225673

I cancelled my card today as I could not get hold of anyone. I saw no other way and filed a statement with the bank who is going to look into it and hopefully get my money back.

They took money out of my account twice. Definitely a scam

Waterbury, Connecticut, United States #1182262

I Just Want My Money Back You Guys Send My Information Wrong When i Wrote All My Info Right And Wen I Press send it went to something else please give me my money back i Need It i Think This Was A Mistake And This Dont Even Have A Phone Number Tbey Can Contact you Back

Waterbury, Connecticut, United States #1182258

I Just Want My Money Back You Guys Send My Information Wrong && i Canceled This Account It Dont Have A Phone Number He Can Call Me Of From i Need My Money

Were you trying to get calls from an inmate?