filters
city:
category:
product:

SecurusTel
Total scam. The money they took never even went on my sons account. Cant even login to cancel the account.

SecurusTel
I have been charged twice for a service I #1 never agreed to being charged for. #2 I don't even have the free telephone number they speak of on web site. There is no telephone number or email for customer service. Its sad that people have to rip off others just to get by in life. I will be contacting a lawyer. As well as BBB to report.

SecurusTel
I want my money and i want it now!!!! This company is LAME.....

SecurusTel
Yes I'm trying to find a phone number for this company due to I cancel my account but yet they still charged me I'm trying to find the number to get a refund but I have yet to find a phone number can anyone help me

SecurusTel
5his is ridiculous I didn't even want to open an account just wanted to check pricing and they charged my credit card then I closed the account now I can't get a number or anything. I am definetly going a law suit Monday morning if I don't get my money back.

Other Product Review

SecurusTel
Wow i wished i would have read the reviews. Took my money didnt give me a number, no number to call for customer service scam

SecurusTel
This is ridiculous. I need to speak to a live person but there is no phone number. I asked these ppl to cancel but they charged my cc anyway. I need someone from this company to refund my money. My email address is jerelmilton43@yahoo.com. i want my dam money back

SecurusTel
This company took 60 from me and gave me a number and all. The phone number doesnt work and im filing a lawsuit against whoever id running it. I still have to put money on my phone for my son. People are such devils. But everyone who does this to innocent people will have to answer to god! It might be fun now. But later will be tragic! Im pissed

Other Product Review

You took my money still I have no account..just want my money back.9209447443

Securustel Inmate Phone Service Review

SecurusTel
I tried to add funds to my Securus tech account and my address was invalid but bank account was approved, they took my money and I got no service. I'm very very very upset. All I want is my money back.

SecurusTel
A TOTAL rip off.. Only wanted to see how much and they charged my card as soon as i logged in, i can't even talk to my fiance/childrens father on it let alone they took my last $30 till i get paid in 6 days!! No number to call, no way to get ahold of them. I'm going to try to dispute it because i need my money for my kids!!

SecurusTel
My kids got screwed out of there money to call there dad..thanks alot.

Securustel Charge Review

SecurusTel
THEY CAN GO TO *** *** RIP OFF NEVER USE THEY SERVICE & THEY TOOK 30$ OFF MY CARD I WANT MY MONEY BACK

SecurusTel
This is a scam. Im so upset I am out 30.99 exactly. Something needs to be done about this. We have people we love incarcerated an we want be able be in contact with. An this company is taking our money. Please if anyone knows how get money back please let me no this website should be taken down.

Securustel Inmate Phone Service Review

SecurusTel
Do not use, ripoff artists. They took my payment a week ago and I still don't have the access calling you but it would be a good day 6number. It is impossible to contact these scumbags. They list no phone numbers and when I try to contact from site it will not allow email to go through. I will have to go through credit card dispute to get my money back.

SecurusTel
Wish i would a saw this first cant believe i wasted 29.99 on a scam and i called securus n they said they been getting calls like this all day n they have nothing to do with this company! We have enough stress on our plate without being ripped off jerks dam doushe bags