Product: Securustel Account Clear all filters (11 of 11 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
After signing up for an account i realized it was really unnecessaryvso i cancelled online.After not receiving my refund still for a couple weeks i called 5616009356, then pushed 9 to speak with a rep. She informed me that the online cancellation does NOT prompt a...
Product
Securustel Account
Reply to reviews
I do not have an account and you charge my credit card
Gloria

Same thing happened to us they have taken a little over 150 since August !!:/ We are very upset by this and don't even know what it's for .... I've been reading it's to contac...

Mescalero, New Mexico
Product
Securustel Account
#811947
Reply to reviews
SecurusTel - Very unprofessional
1/1

SecurusTel - Very unprofessional

Money was took out of my account without me confirming anything

Securustel Account Review

Omg they keep taking money out of my bank account and it overdraft 2x already i want my money back or im suing
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Securustel Account Review

They steal people's money before explaining the details of their service... highly, highly upset. If I'm not refunded, a lawer will be introduced. This is wrong, and I will not be a victim of abuse.

Securustel Account Review

My account is auto pay. And it doesn't....? Why? Try calling phone number and it says "I have no credits, good by". I can't pull up my account info? I can't see any transactions and or costing? What can I do to get this fixed? Pirate14z@icloud.com

Securustel Account Review

29.99 was taken from my acc.at 3:58 pm. Today Aug ,28 and i did request it o please put it back into myacc.Patricia Brown

Securustel Account Review

I signed up with this company so that my son can call from jail the company took my money but i still have no results

Securustel Account Review

Total scam. The money they took never even went on my sons account. Cant even login to cancel the account.

Securustel Account Review

Yes I'm trying to find a phone number for this company due to I cancel my account but yet they still charged me I'm trying to find the number to get a refund but I have yet to find a phone number can anyone help me

Securustel Account Review

5his is ridiculous I didn't even want to open an account just wanted to check pricing and they charged my credit card then I closed the account now I can't get a number or anything. I am definetly going a law suit Monday morning if I don't get my money back.