Coverage Area
Style and Design

I wish I had read the reviews before I got mixed up with these guys. All I wanted was more information before I be charged.

they take you through all these steps. In my grand baby words "I am mad mad mad". I should have Known better when they didn't have a phone number you can call. the least they can do is set up a way you can chat with them online.

I decided to dispute my charges with my bank. This is crazy how they rip people off. I am so disappointed.

I really do not expect them to get back in touch with me. I'm glad I removed my debit card information before they got a chance to call me again.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. erobinson0819 is overall dissatisfied with SecurusTel. The most disappointing about securustel inmate phone service at SecurusTel was overall experience with them, no number to call and no number to call and must pay up front Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SecurusTel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare SecurusTel to other companies on our site.

Comments