I hope I can get my money back. I meant to sign up with securustech.net and somehow I got this website and I didn’t deposit any prepaid funds and I haven’t received any calls and it charged me 45.98!!

Did others get their money back? There’s no number to call, I will google the company name and see if I can get a phone number there. I will retype this again because it is making me. I think I’ve already entered 100 words and it is doing it again.

Did others get their money back? There’s no number to call, I will google the company name and see if I can get a phone number there I think I’ve already entered 100 words and it is doing it again.

Review about: Securustel Inmate Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Unfortunately I made the same mistake do u guys have a phone number I can contact to get my refund

#1419153

They did the same thing to me! Unauthorized charge and only want to give me a partial refund for something I never knew I purchased in the first place!

Hi- I am interested in talking to you about your experience with this company. Can you please contact me? sfprichard@yahoo.com

to Sprichard #1390892

Hello my name is Ashley and I just expericed the same thing can u help me