Mantua, Ohio

Rip off of $29.99, they claim it allows unlimited calling.However when the number is provided and the inmate calls it only is a normal collect call.

Services they claim are not provided. This company is a rip off and I would highly recommend saving your money bc you get nothing but scammed. There is no customer service information besides an online form on their website to dispute or ask for a refund either.

Once your account is setup it is absolutely useless.WHAT A SCAM.

This person wrote the review because of "everything!!!!" at SecurusTel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants SecurusTel to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SecurusTel and securustel inmate phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1274373

I am glad I didn't put in my info!!!!! I was about to do it but I decided to look this up first and thanks to all this comments there is no way I would pay up!!!!!!! sounded to good to be true.

#1193197

Yes this is a fraud company can't believe this ***...please b WARE if this company thank u

They charge my cc and I dont even have an account

I was the original poster of this, I have contacted the company at support support@securustel.com they have claimed they are issuing me a full refund. We will see if it processes.

Also, when the inmate calls the number to try to connect it shows in your account as a transaction or call so technically they can claim that they provided a service when in reality all they did was attempt to connect a collect call. So good luck disputing it.