Mantua, Ohio

Rip off of $29.99, they claim it allows unlimited calling.However when the number is provided and the inmate calls it only is a normal collect call.

Services they claim are not provided. This company is a rip off and I would highly recommend saving your money bc you get nothing but scammed. There is no customer service information besides an online form on their website to dispute or ask for a refund either.

Once your account is setup it is absolutely useless.WHAT A SCAM.

This person wrote the review because of "everything!!!!" at SecurusTel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants SecurusTel to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SecurusTel and securustel inmate phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with SecurusTel?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1274373

I am glad I didn't put in my info!!!!! I was about to do it but I decided to look this up first and thanks to all this comments there is no way I would pay up!!!!!!! sounded to good to be true.

#1193197

Yes this is a fraud company can't believe this ***...please b WARE if this company thank u

They charge my cc and I dont even have an account

I was the original poster of this, I have contacted the company at support support@securustel.com they have claimed they are issuing me a full refund. We will see if it processes.

Also, when the inmate calls the number to try to connect it shows in your account as a transaction or call so technically they can claim that they provided a service when in reality all they did was attempt to connect a collect call. So good luck disputing it.